Recruitment Process Outsourcing
A Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) provider enables a client to outsource all or part of their recruitment process to a reliable recruitment partner. As a RPO partner, we take responsibility for the management of the entire recruiting process from job profiling through to the on-boarding of the new hire.
Our properly managed RPO improves client’s time to hire, increases the quality of the candidate pool, provides verifiable metrics, reduces costs, and improves compliance.
As a specialised RPO provider, First Class Recruitment tackles: Job Description Development, Job Advertising, Job Posting, Sourcing, Response Handling, Screening, Assessments, Interview Scheduling and Logistics, Offer Execution, System Compliance, Onboarding and Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) data entry management.
- Create job postings.
- Manage requisitions.
- Identify talent.
- Pre-screen candidates.
- Manage the selection process.
- Hire employees.
- Conduct pre-employment screening.
- On-board of employees.
- Track results; and
- Generate reports.
The RPO process has proven to be very effective in:
- Large scale recruitment initiatives which can result in a high volume of applications such as graduate, bursary or leadership recruitment drives and retail or call-centre recruitment
- Sourcing specific and challenging to find candidates (ie. numerous Network Engineers in various locations); and
- The management of a company’s entire recruiting department.
Benefits of utilising First Class Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) service:
Research indicates that organisations that use RPO are able to build their business case on flexibility, scalability and outcomes. These organisations tend to achieve on par or better than the best performing organisations in their industries.
It is a viable option for companies that are short on internal recruiting resources, as is currently evidenced in many organisations that have downsized as a result of the recession.
The many benefits of RPO include:
- By outsourcing recruitment, internal HR staff members can focus on other initiatives.
- Outsourcing non-core functions converts fixed costs into variable and transactional costs.
- Ability to leverage Crystal Recruitment's economies of scale to reduce the cost per hire.
- Improved quality and speed of delivery.
- Satisfaction of anticipated or unanticipated high volume staffing needs.
- Consistent tracking and compliance; and
- Development and enhancing of employer brand.